- Four Tips to Help Businesses Finance Energy Efficiency This resource outlines four tips to help businesses finance energy efficiency improvements.
- CEE Commercial Loan - Low-interest loans are available for business and non-profit projects up to $100,000 from the Center for Energy and Environment. For more information, call Jim Hasnik at 612-335-5885 or email him at email@example.com.
- City 2% Loan Program - The City of Minneapolis offers loans for half of a project up to $50,000 at a 2% interest rate with a private lender providing the remaining loan at market rate.
- PACE - Property Assessed Clean Energy is a unique way for businesses and non-profits to finance energy projects and lump payments in with property taxes through the Saint Paul Port Authority. For more information, call Peter Klein at 651-204-6211 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TrillionBTU - This energy efficiency improvement program administered by the Saint Paul Port Authority offers low interest rates and up to 100% financing along with a positive cash flow. For more information, call Peter Klein at 651-204-6211 or email him at email@example.com.
- Business Environmental Sustainability Project Finance program application - Grant funding from the Minnesota Department of Commerce for up to $2,500 to help business owners finance energy efficiency projects that would otherwise not be completed. For more information, call 651-292-3902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Public Entity Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Feasibility Study Loan Program - As a revolving loan fund, this program lends funds to public entities to pay for energy audits and renewable energy feasibility studies. For more information, call Peter Berger at 651-539-1853 or email him at email@example.com .
- Guaranteed Energy Savings Program - For government entities with combined project totals greater than $300,000, this program from the Department of Commerce provides technical, contractural, and financial energy efficiency assistance. For more information, call Peter Berger at 651-539-1850 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confused or have additional questions? Contact Katie Jones, Benchmarking Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com or 612-741-0596.